*My first award*
Thank you Kelly! Yes, Kelly over at ArteStyling just awarded me “The Stylish Blogger Award”! To those of you who blog, you know what this is all about.
For those of you not so familiar with the blogging world, “awards” are given from one blogger to another/others in recognition of…..well….just because we are all bloggers and we’re all connected and we all want to promote each other and get the collective “word” out to everyone else. Simple. It’s a friendship thing, kind of…
But there are some rules that come with it. You must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award to 10 other bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
So, here are 7 random things about me:
1. I grew up outside Philadelphia, Pa.
2. I gave up coffee 20 years ago. It took 10 years to end the craving
3. “Hot Fuss” from The Killers is my #1 song for the treadmill
thank you, Pamela!
4. Tulips are my favorite flower
5. I make a fabulous roast chicken
6. I’m a Westie fanatic
7. Lillet just may be my favorite drink
And now I give the award to these great bloggers:
yes, I know, there are only 7! Sorry, no time for more..
1. Julieta @ Lindaraxa
3. PK @ Room Remix
4. Diana @Fine Diving
5. BJ @ The Armchair Parisian
6. Pamela @ Be Colorful
7. Thea @ Thea & Sami
I hope you will take a look at some of these blogs: they are some of the many, many that I follow (almost) every day.